Sunday, September 20, 2009

Twones: Your Digital Music Lifestream




Like many of you, I’m a music fanatic. Because I spend most of my day in front of a computer screen, I always have some sort of music playing in the background, either in iTunes, or increasingly in one of the many, many music streaming services. Because my listening points are dispersed all over the web, keeping track of what I listen to isn’t always easy. Today, a new music service, Twones, is launching in private beta and it aims to solve just that problem. Twones lets users track what they are listening to across more than 25 different online services and then tag those songs into playlists, share them with friends on Twitter, and replay them right from the browser. Read More>

Twones: Your Digital Music Lifestream



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment